10.08.2004

civics

Alright, I'm ashamed to admit it, but I've kind of been living under a rock as far as the election. Somehow, I've missed both debates thus far, and I have a strong suspicion that I'm not going to want to spend my Friday night watching tomorrow's debate either. Oh well, its not like I expected the debates to really change my vote.

Is it just me or does Kerry really have a odd shaped head? Its extremely long, and his high hair doesn't help matters. He reminds me of someone, though I can't quite figure out who.

Have you seen how cnn has a complete election section on their website? Its great for people like me, Its got all these comparison tables and charts as if I'm comparing two models of a camera. There's even a section called "fun facts" through which I learn that John Kerry's favorite movie of the past year was Old School. I kid you not. Alright, fine, he's a guy, I'll overlook that minor detail. Unfortunately, our current president's page doesn't even have a fun facts link. I was all set to make my choice based on who had the cooler first car (a VW Bug for Kerry), but alas, my dream will remain unfulfilled.

2 comments:

Irwin said...

Hey lady, hope all's well, caught you're site from Scott's (where you can discover mine as well). And yes, his head is shaped oddly. :)

sangeet said...

Irwando!! :) man, this is great, people actually read this! good to see ya, now when am I actually gonna see you in person?